HEALTH & CLEANLINESS PRECAUTIONS
GUEST/PARK SAFETY & CARE – MAY 2020
As a community of parks, the well-being and safety of our Guests and Team Members is our first priority. The following are actions we are taking company-wide in light of the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
We are following all necessary state and local health department guidelines. We are also closely monitoring CDC guidelines and will provide prompt updates should the situation change.
In line with guidance provided by the health authorities, we have further reinforced our cleanliness measures including, but not limited to:
- Increased daytime cleaning of all high-frequency touchpoints on a consistent basis in addition to regular cleaning procedures
- Increased number of sanitizer stations throughout the park including at park entrance, select attractions, party rooms and bathrooms.
- Daily disinfectant spraying or fogging of entire park using products that meet the EPA criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19.
- All Team Members required to wear a face covering/mask
- Newly installed Plexiglass partitions for Team Members assisting Guests at all cashier stations, front desk and party check-in area
- New sanitation and safety training completed by all Team Members, along with new safety and sanitation videos posted throughout park
- Reduced capacity and social distancing floor markers for queuing at lobby and key attractions
For more information on preventative measures, health updates and additional information about COVID-19, please visit the CDC (Center of Disease Control) web site, here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus or the PHAC (Public Health Agency of Canada) web site here: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health