HEALTH & CLEANLINESS PRECAUTIONS
GUEST/PARK SAFETY & CARE
All guests are encouraged to wear a mask except they are not required to wear one while jumping AND social distancing, a minimum of six feet apart from other jumpers and spectators. Disposable masks are available in park for $1 as supplies last.
As a community of parks, the well-being and safety of our Guests and Team Members is our first priority. The following are actions we are taking company-wide in light of the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
We are following all necessary state and local health department guidelines. We are also closely monitoring CDC guidelines and will provide prompt updates should the situation change.
In line with guidance provided by the health authorities, we have further reinforced our cleanliness measures including, but not limited to:
- Social distancing floor markers for queuing in lobby and key attractions.
- Increased daytime cleaning of all high-frequency touchpoints on a consistent basis in addition to regular cleaning procedures.
- Increased number of sanitizer stations throughout the park including at park entrance, select attractions, party rooms and bathrooms.
- Daily disinfectant spraying or fogging of entire park using products that meet the EPA criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19.
- All Team Members required to wear a face covering/mask if they have not been fully vaccinated.
- All Team Members’ temperature to be checked prior to starting their shift.
- Newly installed Plexiglass partitions for Team Members assisting Guests at all cashier stations, front desk and party check-in area.
- New sanitation and safety training completed by all Team Members, along with new safety and sanitation videos posted throughout park.
- Guests are encouraged to reserve jump time online before arrival for contactless payment. Guest temperature checks will be required upon arrival, and guests with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or greater will not be admitted.
- All jumpers and spectators must submit a new waiver, under 18 by a parent or legal guardian and can do so in advance of arrival online as an alternative to using waiver stations at the park.
For more information on preventative measures, health updates and additional information about COVID-19, please visit the CDC (Center of Disease Control) web site, here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus.