All Day Holiday Camp (2022 – 2023)
Monday, September 5 Labor Day
Monday, October 10 Columbus Day
Tuesday, October 11 Teacher Work Day
Tuesday, November 8 Election Day
Monday, November 21 through Wednesday, November 23 & Friday, November 25 – Thanksgiving Break (Single Days)
Monday, December 19 through Friday, December 23 – Winter Break (Full Week & Single Days Camp)
Monday, December 26 through Friday, December 30 – Winter Break (Full Week & Single Days Camp)
Monday, January 16 MLK Day
Tuesday, January 17 Teacher Work Day
Monday, February 20 Presidents Day
Tuesday, February 21 Teacher Work Day
Monday, March 13 Schools Closed
Monday, April 3 through Friday, April 7 Spring Break (Full Week & Single Days Camp)
Monday, May 29 Memorial Day
Please check back on this page for future date updates.
- Ages: 6 to 12 (Age 5 for Single Day Camps based on availability)
- Drop Off: 8:00am – 9:00am
- Pick Up: 3:30pm – 6:00pm
- Daily Rate: $39 per child
- Weekly Rate through December 30, 2022:
1st Camper $129 Sibling $115
All Day Holiday Camp Fee Includes:
- Arts & Crafts
- Daily Challenges for Prizes
- Structured Jump Training
- Team Building & STEM Activities
- Electronics Free Camp
- Optional Lunch: $8 per day | $30 per week
- (Pizza, Hot Dog or Chicken Fingers Combo)
Additional Camp Information: Looking for a schedule for the camp day, what your campers need to bring to camp and what’s expected for behavior? Click below for additional information.
Payment: Please register your child first. We will contact you once we receive your child’s registration via our website to confirm there is space available. Payments are encouraged to be made in advance online for contactless payment or in person at park as needed. If you pay online, please contact us to let us know as our POS does not notify us a payment has been made. Please note as some dates may be sold out, secure space in advance.
Payment Options To Secure Space | Limit 45 Campers per Day/Week, Minimum 10 Campers:
- Pay $10 non-refundable deposit per camper option only for any camp Weeks – please do not pay online. You will be contacted via phone to pay the deposit and then provided a coupon code to pay online the Friday before the week of camp registered for.
- Pay in Full per Day or Week per camper – pay in full below only after you have spoken with Rockin’ Jump and confirmed that space is still available and you have registered your child.
- Payment is required by Wednesday at 2pm before the following week’s camp day or camp week to avoid sold out situations. Final deadline for payment and for your child to be included on the camp roster is Friday by 2pm before the following week’s camp day or camp week based on availability.
Sick or missed days: No refunds policy.
Note: Children who attended previous Summer Camp and Holiday Camp are given first opportunity to register for upcoming camp programs before general public.
Rockin’ Socks: Required, reusable and not included. Please make sure to pack them each day your child attends. They can also be purchased at the time of registration or at the park at check in.
The Ultimate Jumping Experience
A SIGNED WAIVER IS REQUIRED FOR EVERY ROCKIN’ JUMPER. If under 18, the waiver MUST be signed by your PARENT/GUARDIAN. Please complete the online waiver. Once you are in our system, you will not have to fill out another waiver for a full calendar year. Please make sure you arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled time. If you are not there on time, then your spot may be given away to a stand by ROCKIN’ JUMPER.
To maintain a safe and clean environment, participants must jump in our reusable ROCKIN’ SOCKS for $3.00. For safety reasons outside socks are not allowed within the Rockin’ Jump Myrtle Beach indoor trampoline park.
“There is no better better place to take a high energy, super social 10 year old grand kid.”Ann E.