HEALTH & CLEANLINESS PRECAUTIONS
GUEST/PARK SAFETY & CARE | February 2022
Starting on February, 19, 2022 – following the lead of the local school districts, we are moving to a MASK RECOMMENDED policy. Guests are encouraged to wear masks but masks are not required
As a community of parks, the well-being and safety of our Guests and Team Members is our first priority. The following are actions we are taking company-wide in light of the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
We are following all necessary state and local health department guidelines. We are also closely monitoring CDC guidelines and will provide prompt updates should the situation change.
In line with guidance provided by the health authorities, we have further reinforced our cleanliness measures including, but not limited to:
- Reduced capacity of 125 jumpers. Well below the Missouri Governor’s coronavirus mandate for buildings our size.
- Increased cleaning of all high-frequency touchpoints on a consistent basis in addition to regular cleaning procedures.
- Bi-Weekly disinfectant spraying or fogging of entire park using products that meet the EPA criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19.
- Daily disinfectant spraying or fogging of entire park using products that meet the EPA criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19.
- All unvaccinated Team Members required to wear a face covering/mask.
- Newly installed Plexiglass partitions for Team Members assisting Guests at all cashier stations, front desk and party check-in area.
- New sanitation and safety training completed by all Team Members, along with new safety and sanitation messaging played throughout park every hour.
For more information on preventative measures, health updates and additional information about COVID-19, please visit the CDC (Center of Disease Control) web site, here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus or the PHAC (Public Health Agency of Canada) web site here: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health