HEALTH & CLEANLINESS PRECAUTIONS
GUEST/PARK SAFETY & CARE
Per the current Executive Order from the North Carolina Governor’s Office: All guests including jumpers must wear a face mask unless they are eating or drinking, have a medical exemption or are under 5 years of age.
As a community of parks, the well-being and safety of our Guests and Team Members is our first priority. The following are actions we are taking company-wide in light of the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
We are following all necessary state and local health department guidelines. We are also closely monitoring CDC guidelines and will provide prompt updates should the situation change.
In line with guidance provided by the health authorities, we have further reinforced our cleanliness measures including, but not limited to:
- Reduced capacity to 30% of our normal capacity
- Increased daytime cleaning of all high-frequency touchpoints on a consistent basis in addition to regular cleaning procedures
- Increased number of sanitizer stations throughout the park including at park entrance, select attractions, party rooms and bathrooms
- Daily disinfectant spraying or fogging of entire park using products that meet the EPA criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19
- All Team Members required to wear a face covering/mask
- All Team Members’ temperature checked prior to starting their shift
- Newly installed Plexiglass partitions for Team Members assisting Guests at all cashier stations, front desk and party check-in area
- New sanitation and safety training completed by all Team Members, along with new safety and sanitation videos posted throughout park
- Guests are encouraged to reserve jump time online before arrival for contactless payment
- All jumpers must submit a new waiver, under 18 by a parent or legal guardian and can do so in advance of arrival online as an alternative to using waiver stations at the park
For more information on preventative measures, health updates and additional information about COVID-19, please visit the CDC (Center of Disease Control) web site, here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus or the PHAC (Public Health Agency of Canada) web site here: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health