Keeping kids entertained with fun and safe activities is a tough challenge. When the fall and winter months roll around, it can get even tougher. Luckily, residents in Winston-Salem and the Triad area have a great option. Rockin’ Jump Winston-Salem is the ultimate trampoline park. They have games, activities, and much more to keep kids—and parents—entertained.
Rockin’ Jump is the Ultimate Trampoline Park
At the ultimate trampoline park, there is almost no end to available trampolines. But the fun doesn’t stop there! Rockin’ Jump Winston-Salem has games, activities, challenges, and much more. So, take a look at all the things for kids to do:
- Spacious Jump Area
- Dedicated 6-&-under Jump Zone
- Slam Dunk Zone
- Jump Arenas
- Foam Pit
- X-Beam Jousting
- Dodge Ball
- Rock Climbing
- Huge Arcade
- Birthday Party Rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Café with coffee and snacks for parents
Games for Trampolines
Some people may think that the only thing trampolines are good for are jumping. Clearly, those people have never been to Rockin’ Jump. There, trampolines can be just the start of whole new levels of fun. Check out this list of fun games that can add to the hours of fun:
- HORSE—this game isn’t just for the basketball court! Instead of challenging friends to trick shots, challenge them to trick jumps. Perform a move in the air and see if others can match you. If not, they get a letter. The first one to spell H-O-R-S-E loses.
- Bounce Battle—this one is a test of endurance. Two or more players square off to see who can last the longest. Start by doing seat drops at the same time. The player that can keep going longer than the others is the winner.
- Simon Says—this is a game that’s just as fun on trampolines. Take turns being Simon, who calls out something everyone else has to do. If someone moves without hearing “Simon says,” they are out. The last one standing wins.
- Dodge Ball—this is another simple one. Just like on the ground, teams square off with balls and the task of hitting opposing players. Although, this version is even more fun! The team with the last remaining player wins.
- Dunk Contests—ever admired NBA players and their elaborate dunks? Usually, replicating them on the playground can be impossible. But aided by trampolines, it’s not only possible but super fun! Challenge friends to scored contests, just like the pros.
- Hot Potato—this is another one that’s just as fun as the traditional counterpart. Three (or more) players pass a ball while jumping. The first person to drop the ball or stop jumping is out. The last player standing is the winner.
What People Say About Rockin’ Jump…
Parents across the Triad are raving about their experiences, including on Google Reviews. Take a look at this five-star review from Victoria: “My kids and I had the best time ever!” That says it all! So, give them a call at 336-896-9100 for more information or go online to book your spot.