When the weather is extreme outside, Rockin’ Jump is a fun indoor activity. It can be 100 degrees in the Piedmont Triad in the summer, freezing in the winter, or stormy at any point. However, our indoor playground is always the perfect temperature! Kids of all ages love jumping at our trampoline park.
Activities at Rockin’ Jump
Our indoor playground has something for everyone. At Rockin’ Jump, you’ll never be bored, whether you are 2 or 102!
First, you’ll want to check out our main jump area, supervised by our staff to ensure a safe jump environment. For younger children, our 6-&-under jump zone is a perfect area for milder jumping. This arena is specifically for young jumpers so they can have fun without the wilder jumping of older children. Additionally, our entire facility has special times when we are open for younger jumpers only during Rockin’ Tots.
If you and your kids get tired of jumping in the main arena, we also have several special attractions, including:
- Dodge Ball
- X-Beam (fight with padded lances to push one another off the beam)
- Ninja Course
- Foam Pit (great for flips!)
- Slam Dunk Zone
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Parkour Blox
When it is too hot to enjoy time outside, Rockin’ Jump is a fun option in a climate-controlled environment. Similarly, Rockin’ Jump can help you exercise even when it is raining or cold. All of our above-listed attractions are located inside, where the temperature is always perfect. You never have to worry about inclement weather at Rockin’ Jump. We even have a lounge for parents wanting to beat the heat in a massage chair while the kids jump.
How Much Does Our Indoor Playground Cost?
At Rockin’ Jump, tickets don’t have to break the bank. We believe in fun for the whole family at a much lower price than amusement parks or other summertime activities. Prices depend on when you’re jumping and how long you want to jump. Here are some of our current ticket options:
- General Admission: $11.95 for 60 minutes of jumping with additional options to jump longer. Click here to view prices and book online.
- Rockin’ Wednesdays: Get two hours for the price of one! $11.95 per jumper – learn more here.
- After Dark: $19.95 for a Friday or Saturday night jump from 7-10 PM. This ticket includes a Rockin’ t-shirt! Click here for more information.
- Rockin’ Tots: Two hours of jump time for just $5. This jump time is only available for toddlers and their parents. Learn more here.
- Parents’ Night Out: $30 for the first child and $25 for additional siblings. This event allows you to drop off the kids while you have a night to yourself. All moms and dads deserve a little time to themselves. A Rockin’ t-shirt and dinner are included in the ticket price. Click here to learn more and book.
No matter when you want to jump, buying tickets online can help you save time. Instead of waiting for an opening, you can skip the line and jump immediately. Click here to buy tickets now.You can always call us in Greensboro at 336-355-1585 or in Winston-Salem at 336-896-9100.