All Day Rockin’ Adventure Camp
April 18 – 22: Spring Break (Full Week and Single Days)
Please check back on this page for future date updates.
- Ages: 5 to 12
- Drop Off: 8:30am – 9:00am
- Pick Up: 3:30pm – 4:00pm
- Daily Rate: $39 per child
- 1st Child (Weekly): $149/week
- Sibling (Weekly): $129/week
All Day Rockin’ Adventure Camp Fee Includes:
- Arts & Crafts
- Daily Challenges for Prizes
- Structured Jump Training
- Team Building & STEM Activities
- Electronics Free Camp
- 2 Snacks
- Optional Lunch: $6 per day
Park Health & Cleanliness Precautions: Use of 2 private party rooms for social distancing. For more information on our park’s sanitization and cleaning procedures, please Click Here.
Payment: Please register your child first. We will contact you once we receive your child’s registration via our website to confirm there is space available. Payments are encouraged to be made in advance online for contactless payment or in person at park as needed. If you pay online, please contact us to let us know as our POS does not notify us a payment has been made. Please note as some dates may be sold out, secure space in advance.
Payment Options To Secure Space | Limit 25 Campers per Day/Week, Minimum 10 Campers:
- Pay $10 non-refundable deposit per camper option only for any camp Weeks – please do not pay online. You will be contacted via phone to pay the deposit and then provided a coupon code to pay online the Friday before the week of camp registered for.
- Pay in Full per Day or Week per camper – pay in full below only after you have spoken with Rockin’ Jump and confirmed that space is still available and you have registered your child. Choose the day you are paying for by 2pm day before camp day or by 2pm Friday before for camp week.
Note: Children who attended previous Rockin’ Adventure Camp programs are given first opportunity to register for upcoming camps before the general public.
Sick or missed days: No refunds policy.
Rockin’ Socks: Required, reusable and not included. Please make sure to pack them each day your child attends. They can also be purchased at the time of registration or at the park at check in.
The Ultimate Jumping Experience
A SIGNED WAIVER IS REQUIRED FOR EVERY ROCKIN’ JUMPER. If under 18, the waiver MUST be signed by your PARENT/GUARDIAN. Please complete the online waiver. Once you are in our system, you will not have to fill out another waiver for a full calendar year. Please make sure you arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled time. If you are not there on time, then your spot may be given away to a stand by ROCKIN’ JUMPER.
To maintain a safe and clean environment, participants must jump in our reusable ROCKIN’ SOCKS for $3.49. For safety reasons outside socks are not allowed within the Rockin’ Jump Greensboro indoor trampoline park.
“There is no better better place to take a high energy, super social 10 year old grand kid.”Ann E.