Are you looking for attractions near me to have fun with the whole family? Here at Rockin’ Jump, we have a variety of activities. There’s something for everyone. Kids of all ages can enjoy bouncing at our trampoline park. Here are the top five things to do during your next visit to Rockin’ Jump!
Try a New Jump or Flip
First, you can get your “trampoline legs” by bouncing on our open jump court. Like having sea legs on a boat, it can take some time to get used to walking and jumping on a trampoline. The open court is a great place for all visitors to start.
Next, kids and adults alike can enjoy our Stunt Bag Arena. This is a fun and safe way to practice new flips. You’ll bounce high and land on an inflated cushion. We have staff on hand to give you flip pointers and to make sure that everyone stays safe. There is a specially-trained staff member monitoring every area to be sure that everyone has fun safely. Every activity has a limit on the number of jumpers at any time, so there is never danger of over-crowding or bumping into someone.
If you love bouncing high, try our double slingshot. You and a friend will strap in and jump in tandem. With the double slingshot, you can bounce up to 20 feet in the air.
Remember to follow all jumping and flipping rules, especially when trying a new or challenging flip. Our staff members will help if you forget the rules or need a reminder. These rules make sure that everyone jumping stays safe.
Rockin’ Jump is also the perfect destination for younger guests to try jumping. Our trampoline park has areas specifically for kids aged 6 and under (and their parents). This zone allows our youngest visitors to get used to jumping in a safe area. Older kids can get a little rambunctious in our other jump zones. We also have weekly Rockin’ Tots events where the entire facility is open just to kids 6 and under. Click here to learn more about Rockin’ Tots.
Challenge Yourself to Beat Your Personal Best
Our indoor trampoline park is a great place to set your own personal records. We have several attractions to help you challenge yourself. Here are just a few options:
- Lazer Frenzy: Play an escape game where you navigate a laser maze. Try to make it to the end as fast as you can. Then, see if you can do it even faster!
- Slam Dunk Zone: Bounce high and pretend to be your favorite NBA player. Have a friend time you to see how many baskets you can make in a minute. Or, challenge yourself to see how many baskets you can make in a row.
- Rock-Climbing Wall: Our rock wall has multiple routes to the top so every skill level can enjoy. Instead of traveling miles outside of the city to climb at a national park or nature preserve, climb here at Rockin’ Jump in a safe, climate-controlled environment. Visitors don’t have to worry about rain, heat, or cold temperatures getting in the way of their climb.
- Parkour Blox: These foam blocks give you the perfect surface for practicing speed runs and vaults. A day of parkour in the city can be dangerous, but here at Rockin’ Jump you can practice parkour skills safely.
Compete against a Friend with Our Fun Games
Along with challenging yourself, we also have activities and games that allow you to challenge a friend. You’ll find plenty of ways to compete at Rockin’ Jump if you have a competitive spirit!
- X-Beam: Our X-Beam challenge is a one-on-one battle between friends. You’ll use padded lances to push one another, gladiator style. Can you keep your balance to remain X-beam champion?
- Dodge ball: It’s an old game with a new twist. Our dodge ball games allow you to team up with friends to take on another team. Adding trampolines to the mix will change your dodge ball strategy. Unlike outdoor games, you don’t have to worry about falling as you dive out of the way. Our indoor court gives you soft play areas that are safer than playing outside.
- Arcade: When you need a break from bouncing, head to the arcade. We have all the classic games. You can compete with friends in person or try to beat whoever holds the high score.
In addition to these activities, Rockin’ Jump also hosts video game tournaments. During these tournaments, you’ll compete against other players for cash prizes and gift cards. All skill levels are welcome. You can bring your own headset and controller if you want. However, we’ll also provide headsets, controllers, and, of course, the game consoles. Our game tournaments also include jump time. Therefore, after you play, you can celebrate your victories by jumping with friends. Learn more about upcoming tournaments here.
Burn Some Calories as a Family
Historic sites, theme park days, galleries, and museum exhibits are all fun things to do as a family. However, if you are looking for attractions near me that allow you to burn some calories, Rockin’ Jump has them beat.
Did you know that bouncing on a trampoline could burn more calories than jogging, hiking, and other activities? Exercising together as a family helps your kids form good habits. Plus, it’s always more fun when you work out with friends. Kids will have so much fun…they won’t realize that they are getting healthy exercise!
Here are some tips for exercising during your next trip to Rockin’ Jump:
- Try activities that get your heart pumping. You’ll burn more calories as your heart rate increases.
- Don’t forget to take breaks. It’s important that you don’t overdo it. If you start to feel sick or completely out of breath, sit down for a few minutes.
- Work different muscles by visiting our different activities and zones. You’ll work your legs when bouncing in the Double Slingshot. Your arms get a workout on the Rock-Climbing Wall. Activities that require balance like the X-Beam focus on your core. Switch it up during your jump time.
- Remember to drink plenty of water. We provide water at our facility to ensure you get enough. Whenever you switch to a new activity, drink some water.
- Wear loose-fitting workout gear. Rockin’ Jump socks are required to jump. Gym clothes help you stay comfortable while jumping. Avoid anything that is too tight, thick, or stiff. Remember, even in the winter, we keep our facility at a moderate temperature. Skip the sweater and wear a t-shirt.
Before you use Rockin’ Jump as a form of exercise, we recommend you talk to your doctor. Make sure this type of exercise is safe and healthy for you.
We have Rockin’ Jump memberships for families who want to work out every day. With your membership, you don’t have to wait in line to pay or buy your tickets online. You have instant access to our facility for up to two hours per day. Since memberships start at just $50, this is a huge savings when compared to paying per visit. In fact, if you jump at Rockin’ Jump just once per week, your membership more than pays for itself. We have both 30-day and 90-day memberships available.
Feel free to come out for a single day to see if you like Rockin’ Jump. If you have a good time, you can buy a membership on your way out. Remember, memberships make great gifts for kids and families in the Triad area.
Meet New Friends at a Weekend Party
One of the best things about our facility is that we give kids of all ages a way to meet new friends. At Rockin’ Jump, our staff helps you get to know other jumpers. This is especially popular during After Dark.
After Dark takes place every Friday and Saturday. Even week is a little different, but you can expect live music, contests, and more. Our entire facility is lit only with black lights, strobes, and lasers. Everyone wears neon or white shirts for a unique jumping experience. Wear your own and get a discount or get one included in your admission
Let’s face it: as the kids grow up, it can be hard to allow them to go out on the weekend. On the other hand, you want them to experience life, rather than just sitting at home. At After Dark, you know they will be safe while hanging out with friends. We are a drug-free, alcohol-free environment for children, tweens, and teens to have fun.
Parents are welcome to attend After Dark too. You can jump, or you can watch from our relaxation zone. Sit in a massage chair and enjoy the evening!
Rockin’ Jump After Dark tickets are just $19.95. This includes two hours of jump time, your t-shirt, and a glow necklace. Like with our regular jump tickets, the entire facility is included in this one ticket price. You don’t have to pay extra, as in some parks, for certain areas.
In addition to After Dark, we also help kids meet new friends at our monthly homeschool events. Homeschoolers meet up the second Thursday of every month from 1:00pm – 3:00pm. During our homeschool event, tickets are just $10 for 2 hours of Jump Time. Groups are welcome, but you don’t have to be part of a group to attend. All homeschool families can come out to socialize.
Attractions Near Me – How Do Rockin’ Jump Tickets Compare?
Attractions such as historic sites, guided tours, water parks, and amusement parks are fun. However, they can also be expensive. Often, you’ll pay $50 per ticket. That means a family of four will spend $200 or more for a day together. And that’s before food, souvenirs, and other related costs.
Here at Rockin’ Jump, tickets start at just $12.99 for an hour of jump time. We also have 90-minute tickets for $16.99, two-hour tickets for $21.99, and all-day passes for $24.99. These prices apply to all open jump times. We also have an everyday low price of just $9.99 for up to two hours of jumping for guests ages 4 and under.
You can save even more money by joining us for Rockin’ Wednesday. During this weekly event, you’ll get two hours of jump time for the price of one. It’s a great time to come out with a group of friends.
Here’s what just a few of our happy guests are saying about Rockin’ Jump:
“I have been here twice and it just keeps getting better – the staff is amazing!!! They are so relaxed and they play with the kids, there are no crazy rules like other jump places that I have been too. I just love this place and the bathrooms were spotless at the end of the day!!!!!” – Karen Coston
“Rockin’ Jump trampoline park was absolutely fabulous. We just had my nephew’s birthday there and the staff was very accommodating, wonderful, and very clean. We also had the best party host that we could’ve ever asked for named Josh. I definitely recommend this place for a special event or just for fun and definitely get Josh as your party host! He made sure everything was taken care of right on time and made sure we had the best time possible! Josh was absolutely fabulous!” – Ashley Parker
“Took my kids here for a day of fun. They absolutely had a blast. There’s a lot for the kids to do while the parents sit back and relax!! Definitely recommend visiting!!” – Sheena Seidl Throckmorton
Read more reviews now on our Facebook page.
Are you ready to buy tickets for your next trip to Rockin’ Jump? Click here to see open jump times now.