If you’re searching for a bouncing place near me in the Triad, you’re likely looking for the perfect place to play and have fun. Generally, your first goal is to find the perfect place that will offer a great time for your child and possibly, guests. After all, if your child has hours of interactive games in a clean safe play center, what else do you need? At Rockin’ Jump Winston-Salem, we have that and more. In fact, we’ve even thought about some things that adults may like too!
Bouncing Place Near Me That is Fun for All Guests
First, we’ve already considered a bouncing place near me that is fun for all guests. After all, why should a play area offer only fun for a child? At Rockin’ Jump, there is no age limit on our indoor play. Adults and children are always welcome in our indoor trampoline park.
Plus, we have fantastic areas to relax if you prefer not to jump. Choose from a seating area on our main floor with tables. Or, opt to be in the center of the action and lounge on cushioned benches near our trampoline area. From there, you can watch guests flip, hop, jump, and flop. Better yet, hop yourself right into a massage chair and truly relax a bit.
If you’d rather play but not actually jump around, we also have an arcade of classic games. While your child has fun in our open trampoline area, test your skills on the latest games. Then, collect tokens so that your child (or even you!) can pick out some fun treats in our redemption center. Or, come play Lazer Frenzy and dodge and crawl through a web of laser beams like a super spy!
Tantalizing Trampoline Activities
Of course, finding a bouncing place near me with tons of trampoline activities is imperative too. We have multiple open areas for everyone to enjoy. Just a few of our attractions include:
- Jump arena – Practice, jump and dive as you wish in our main open jump zone. Perform acrobatics while our Rockin’ Jump staff monitors safe play from all angles.
- Double Slingshot – Fly to heights of up to 20 feet within the bouncy embrace of our newest attraction. It’s a flipping frenzy of pure exhilaration and excitement.
- Parkour Blox – Soar to new pinnacles on our challenging vault obstacle courses. Train your speed, power and strength among soft hurdles.
- Slam-dunk zone – Launch yourself into high-flying pro-dunking on our trampoline pads. You’ll feel like the star that you are!
- Rock-climbing wall – Race to the top of our rock-climbing wall to beat the buzzer. Then, hop on the climbing wall again to better your time!
- Dodge Ball – Battle buddies in a bouncing remake of a classic game. Join old friends or make new ones as you work together to be the last team standing.
- Stunt bag arena – Fly, flip and soar into a cushioned inflatable structure. The stunt bag arena is a great place to practice soft landings!
- X-beam – Challenge your friends using camaraderie and competition. Work to keep your balance and knock your opponent from the beam.
Keep in mind, toddlers can come bounce too, in less rowdy areas. Check out our 6-&-Under Climbing House and our 6-&-Under Jump Zone. Here, smaller guests can safely jump with friends their own size. Be sure to also enjoy our interactive play area with kid-friendly projected images. Keep kids moving as they navigate interactive games projected onto the floor.
Superior Special Events
We don’t let the fabulous fun stop there. We also offer multiple special events for all ages. Consider just a few of the specialized activities that we host throughout the year.
Rockin’ Adventure Camp
Looking for a little action during school breaks? Well, we have it! Thanks to the tremendous variety and creativity of our sessions, you’ll never get bored. In fact, many of our guests opt to visit numerous camps when school is out of session. If you do decide to come play more than once, purchase multiple days and receive a 15% discount.
Highly-trained, professional staff leads each camp. They organize Dodge Ball, a Sea of Trampoline Obstacles Course, X-Beam tournaments and more. In addition to physical fun, we plan crafts, theme-days, movies and science experiments.
To keep it hassle-free for parents, you can choose to drop the kids off for a half day or full day. While you may want to pack a lunch, we DO include snacks!
Compete for a chance to win prizes in our gaming tournaments for boys and girls, ages 7 and up. Players have the opportunity to show their skills and win $50 in cash plus a $50 gift card!
Included in your $25 entry fee, we provide PS4 and Xbox consoles, headsets and controllers. However, you are welcome to bring your own controller or headset if you wish. If you decide to participate in After Dark following your game, you’ll need to wear a white or neon shirt. But don’t worry, we’ve got you! We include a neon shirt with your entry fee!
(As space is limited, we recommend that you make advanced reservations. Plus, each participant must have a waiver on file.)
Speaking of After Dark, if you’re looking for something to do on a Winston-Salem weekend evening, check out our After Dark sessions. Every Friday and Saturday night, we transform our whole park into a spectacular jumping experience for children and adults alike. From 7:00 to 10:00 p.m., hop to the beat of the latest hits among lasers, black lights and strobes.
After Dark admission is $19.95 and includes:
- 2 hours of Jump Time
- 1 Rockin’ T-Shirt
- Glow necklace
Remember to bring grip socks. If you don’t have any, we have reusable Rockin’ Socks available for purchase for $2.99.
Parents Night Out
Looking for a night out? We readily come to the rescue with Parents Night Out! Drop your children off to bounce about while you get a well-deserved break. Our experienced staff supervises and entertains kids ages 5 to 12 from 5:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Plus, we provide a t-shirt and food and drinks to keep them energized and happy!
As timeslots fill up quickly, we require reservations. Siblings are welcome as well and each get a $5 discount.
Moreover, we offer specialized jump time for our smallest guests at Rockin’ Tots. During these sessions, enjoy 2 hours of bounce time for $5 per person!
In these morning gatherings, we offer dedicated time for toddlers to enjoy our facilities. Better yet, parents are welcome to join as well! Or, you can relax and socialize with friends in our comfortable, low-key, air-conditioned environment.
We also offer special rates and a Jump Time for our homeschoolers. On the second Thursday of every month, get 2 hours of Jump Time for only $10! If you’d like to host a homeschool group with us, feel free to send us an email at Winston-Salem-NC@RockinJump.com.
If you like to save money, then Wednesday is your day! All day, every jumper gets two hours of jump time for the price of one. Keep in mind, Rockin’ Wednesday does not apply to school closure days, Thanksgiving Week, Christmas Week, Spring Break, etc.
Fabulous Field Trips and Group Outings
Considering special events, Rockin’ Jump is the perfect open venue for your own special events. It’s a virtual indoor playground for all ages. Plus, our trampoline park is a uniquely adaptable group venue. From field trips to corporate events, fabulously fun possibilities abound.
We offer group rates for:
- Corporate Events
- End of Year Parties
- Sorority Events
- Fraternity Events
- Grad Nights
- Field Trips
- Church Groups
- Graduation Parties
- Lock Ins
- Team Parties
- Private Parties
- Just Because!!
For our group events, we take a unique approach. Rather than quoting a flat hourly rate per event, we work with you to customize a package that fits you best. To get more information, fill out our event form and we will reply by phone and email.
Seriously Safe Jumping at Bouncing Place Near Me
Most importantly, safety is key for every child and adult at our trampoline park. There is always a trained staff member watching over each area to ensure that everyone is enjoying safe fun. Consequently, we strive to make our park one of the safest jumping places around. To achieve this goal, we have some important rules designed for our participants. So that you feel comfortable visiting us, review just a few of our clean safe commitments to you:
- First, no pokey objects in your pockets! In the glee of hopping happiness, they could slip out and injure you or someone else.
- Next, kick off those shoes! We require ROCKIN’ SOCKS for all jumpers. Their rubbery surface keeps you from slipping and their soft covering eases accidental contact.
- Then, get moving! We have plenty of areas to chill and relax but not on the trampolines. After all, someone pouncing on you while trying to rest is far from relaxing.
- Most critical, no rough play! In the end, wrestling, running and shoving isn’t fun for anyone. Likewise, double-bouncing may seem entertaining in a YouTube video but it rarely ends well. Our goal is to keep you safe!
- Finally, jump smart! For example, in our Stunt Bag area, we allow one jumper at a time. Always, tuck your chin to your chest and never land head first.
Hours and Admission for Bouncing Place Near Me
Except on certain holidays, we are open Tuesday through Sunday. While we have some specialized sessions as noted above, Open Jump is from 3:00-8:00 p.m. Tuesday – Thursday. Check our website for more specific hours of open bounce time on weekends.
If you’re wondering how long you can bounce, it’s ultimately up to you. Our Jump Time ticket prices are:
- 60 Minutes of Jump Time: $12.99
- 90 Minutes of Jump Time: $16.99
- 120 Minutes of Jump Time: $21.99
- Day Pass: $24.99
- Ages 4 & Under (Up to 2 Hours): $9.99
Better yet, you can reserve tickets ahead of time to make sure that you get the bounce time that you wish. Especially, this is helpful if you’re visiting in a group or during popular time slots. Plus, buying tickets ahead of time reduces stress – no more waiting in line!
Additionally, we provide membership packages so that you can come bounce with us nearly anytime you wish. For as little as $1.66 per day, you can jump up to 2 hours per day during regular operating hours.
Now that you’ve considered all the fun that Rockin’ Jump offers, you may want to share it. Not only can you bring your friends, we offer gift cards! Therefore, you can share our fun in a convenient way. Gift cards are valid for general admission and Rockin’ Events.
Today, come visit the best bouncing place near me. Questions? Give us a call for more information at 336-896-9100.