At Rockin’ Jump, your entire family can enjoy time together without worrying about the weather. Our indoor trampoline park has a huge main jump arena. In addition, we have several trampoline attractions to keep you busy. The next time you’re looking for fun places near me in North Carolina, bring the family out to Rockin’ Jump.
Becoming a Rockin’ Jump Member
Although you can purchase tickets for a one-time jump, many families take advantage of our low membership prices. With a membership, you can jump every single day. Your membership includes access to the entire park. This includes:
- Our main jump arena for all ages and under-6 jump area for young jumpers
- All challenges and games, including dodge ball, our Lazer Frenzy laser maze game, and our X-beam game
- The Slam Dunk Zone, where you can fly high in the air to dunk basketballs like your favorite NBA stars
- Our NEW Double Slingshot Air Jumper, where you can fly up to 20 feet in the air
- The Stunt Bag Arena, which is set up so you can safely practice advanced jumps and flips
- All non-jumping areas, such as our rock wall and arcade area
You can read more about our indoor trampoline attractions here. Yes, parents can jump too! We recommend getting memberships for the whole family so you can enjoy our activities together.
With a Rockin’ Jump membership, you’ll be able to jump for just $1.66 per day ($50 per month). The price of a one-time 2-hour jump is $19.95. So, this is a significant savings for your family.
Learn more about our monthly memberships here. Or, click here to test the waters with a 60-minute, 90-minute or daily jump. When you purchase your tickets online, you can get the timeslot you want and skip the line!
Fun Places Near Me – Here’s Why We Rock!
With so many options for things to do and fun places near me in the Triad, why come to Rockin’ Jump? Here are just a few of the many reasons to check out our trampoline park:
- We have special events and activities for a variety of age levels. From homeschool events to Rockin’ Tots jumps, we have something for everyone. We even have After Dark jumps and gaming tournaments for older kids and teens.
- When the weather isn’t cooperating, we’re still open. Amusement parks, playgrounds, and water parks are heavily dependent on the weather. Rain or shine, hot or cold, it is always perfect weather at our indoor park.
- Our park is monitored for safety. Under the watchful eye of our staff, your kids can jump to their heart’s content. It’s a worry-free environment. Most attractions in the area don’t have hands-on safety-trained staff like we do! A trained staff member oversees each area to ensure that everyone is having fun safely.
- While activities like going to the library or a museum are fun, they aren’t necessarily very active. Our park allows your kids to expel some energy and stay healthy.
- Last but not least, Rockin’ Jump is affordable, no matter how big your family may be.
As you explore the Triad, you’ll find no lack of activities for families. Frankly, it’s part of what make this part of North Carolina such a great place to live! However, we think that our park is one of the best places to visit for fun family entertainment. And we aren’t alone! Check out this article about Rockin’ Jump from Triad Moms on Main.
Are you ready to see what people are talking about? Come to Rockin’ Jump today to enjoy time together as a family. Learn more about our park and tickets now. Or, give us a call in Greensboro at 336-355-1585 or in Winston-Salem at 336-896-9100.