The next time you’re looking for something fun to do, bring the family to Rockin’ Jump. We’re a top-rated jumpy place near me in Winston-Salem with something for the whole family. Kids of all ages love Rockin’ Jump – and parents do too!
What is a Trampoline Park?
Simply put, a trampoline park is an indoor facility that is all about bouncing. Imagine a backyard bouncy house, but 100 times better! Instead of inflatables, we have real trampolines including a large open court. Additionally, our park has dozens of games, challenges, and activities for everyone in the family.
One of the best things about Rockin’ Jump is that you don’t have to wait for perfect weather to visit. Our park is 100% indoors. So, there’s no sun to make our equipment too hot in the summer. Likewise, you don’t have to worry about slipping on ice in the winter. And of course, rain doesn’t get us down; come out to jump even on a stormy day. When the kids are bouncing off the walls, bring them to Rockin’ Jump. At our park, they can literally bounce off the walls
Trampoline parks also make a great activity because they get kids moving. On a rainy day, it is tempting to stay inside, watching television or playing video games. However, the World Health Organization recommends at least an hour of exercise daily for kids 5 to 17. It’s hard to get that exercise when the weather isn’t cooperating. Our park is a great solution. After all, jumping is good exercise for mom and dad too.
Why Rockin’ Jump is the Best Jumpy Place Near Me in North Carolina
What sets us apart from other trampoline parks, bounce houses, and kids’ activities? Frankly, we’re an inexpensive option with so much to do that you’ll want to come back again and again!
Think about the cost of an amusement park, aquarium, water park, or other activity in the Triad. For a family of four, you can easily spend over $200, which doesn’t even account for food and drink. Here at Rockin’ Jump, passes start at just $12.99 for open jumps. And, if you join us on Rockin’ Wednesdays, you’ll save even more money. Buy one hour of jump time and get a second hour free. Click here to learn more.
Rockin’ Jump also is a top-rated family attraction due to the large number of activities at our facility. We’re more than just an open court of trampolines. While we do have a large open jump area, we also feature the following activities:
- Double Slingshot – this attraction is for guests who love to fly high into the air
- Parkour Blox – the perfect way to practice your hurdles and other parkour moves
- Dodge Ball – join a game with new friends for a classic spin on the old favorite
- Stunt Bag Arena – try out those crazy flips in a safe environment
- Lazer Frenzy – take a break from jumping to navigate our laser maze
- Slam Dunk Zone – dunk like your favorite NBA stars with the help of our trampolines
- X-Beam – compete against a friend with padded lances to be named X-Beam champion
- Rock-Climbing Wall – race to the top or try a new challenging route to test your skills
In addition, we have a special jump zone for guests who are under six years old (and their parents). This area helps us keep young jumpers safe. After all, older kids can be a bit rambunctious when jumping. If your kids are under six, we also have a special climbing house just for them.
You don’t have to buy separate tickets for each attraction. When you purchase a pass to Rockin’ Jump, you get free access to all activities. So, every member of your family can find and enjoy their favorite activity.
Remember, our entire facility is inside. Regardless of what the weather is like outside, you can have fun at Rockin’ Jump. We’re a jumpy place near me that doesn’t rely on perfect sunny days. When it’s raining outside, you can still have fun (while getting your exercise) inside.
Events at Rockin’ Jump
On top of open jump times, we also offer several public events every week and month. Join us for:
- Parents Night Out, our event for ages 5-12 where we’ll watch the kids while you enjoy an adults-only evening
- Adventure Camp, a fun daytime program with jumping and other activities led by counselors
- Rockin’ Tots, our weekly 6-and-under jump times for younger guests (and their parents)
- After Dark, a black light, strobe, and laser-filled jump every Friday and Saturday evening
- Homeschool Days, our open jumps for homeschool families and groups to meet up
Additionally, you can book a private event at Rockin’ Jump. Our party rooms are perfect for birthdays. We also host fraternity/sorority events, family reunions, team-building events, field trips, anniversary parties, and more. Click here to learn more about booking Rockin’ Jump for your next event. When you book with us, it takes the stress out of party planning. Plus, you’ll have access to a party room and a dedicated host to take care of your every need. Parents don’t have to shop for decorations, plan activities, make the food and clean up after a birthday party. Just give us a call or click online to choose your party package and we handle the rest. Bring a cake if you choose; we provide the rest.
What to Wear to Rockin’ Jump’s Jumpy Place Near Me
What should you wear to jump at our trampoline park? This is one of the most common questions we’re asked. There’s no exact right or wrong answer. Always wear what is comfortable for you, with safety in mind.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when you choose your outfit:
- You will be bouncing and moving a lot. So, you might want clothing that is on the loose side or good for exercise. Many people find that gym clothing is perfect for jumping.
- We do not allow sharp items like belt buckles, studs on clothing, or jewelry. They could damage our trampolines. More importantly, sharp items can hurt you or other guests as you jump. Leave them at home!
- You’ll wear socks to jump at Rockin’ Jump. We don’t allow shoes on the trampolines. Wear your favorite Rockin’ Jump socks. These socks are special “grippy” style socks that prevent slipping. If you don’t have no-slip socks, we have them for sale. You can re-use your socks during your next visit.
We also have Rockin’ Jump t-shirts available for purchase if you need new jumping gear. Keep in mind that during our After Dark events, you’ll need to wear one of these t-shirts. Or, you can wear your own shirt, as long as it is white or neon. By wearing a white/neon shirt, others can easily see you under the black lights.
Along with wearing the appropriate outfit, we recommend that you tie back long hair. As you jump, you don’t want hair in your face. Plus, jumping is great exercise, so you can expect to get a little sweaty. Most jumpers find it more comfortable to wear their hair tied back.
Items You Should Bring to Rockin’ Jump (And What to Leave at Home)
When you come to Rockin’ Jump, you don’t need to bring extra items. We provide the fun; just show up to jump. In fact, we don’t allow you to keep items in your pockets. When you have items in your pockets, you could hurt yourself or others as you jump. Of course, you could also break your possessions.
If you need to carry anything into the facility, like a jacket, umbrella, or wallet, we have cubbies and lockers near the front. Store your items so you don’t have to worry about them.
For some special events, you may want to bring items from home. For example, during our game tournaments, we provide all equipment. However, some people like to use their own headset or controller. In these cases, keep your items with you at all items. Only carry them in designated areas.
When in doubt, leave your items at home. You don’t need your phone, handheld games, or other items to have fun at Rockin’ Jump.
FAQ About Safety and Bouncing at Our Park
At Rockin’ Jump, we take safety very seriously. Our JumpSafe promise is that we’ll do everything in our power to keep guests safe. This includes removing guests who aren’t following the rules. Always make sure you are listening to our Jump Patrol park attendants. There is a staff member overseeing every area, because we want everyone to have fun safely. Here’s how we ensure that jumping at our park is safe:
- We’re members of the ASTM Section F24 Standards committee. This means that we comply with the highest safety standards in our industry.
- Our park Jump Patrol ensures jump areas don’t get overcrowded. On our busiest days, we’ll wait for some guests to leave before allowing other guests to start their jump time. We recommend getting your tickets online in advance so you don’t have to wait. Otherwise, you might find yourself in line to jump. Also, we monitor the number of jumpers in specific areas so no one area gets overcrowded.
- If we see unsafe activity, we address it immediately. We’ll firmly (but kindly) remind guests of the rules. However, if a guest does not comply or blatantly puts other guests in danger, we remove them from the jump areas.
- Our team maintains equipment to a high standard. We inspect it every day and replace worn parts immediately.
We ask for your help in keep our park safe by following all rules and verbal instructions. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Always give the right of way to younger jumpers. We do have special areas for guests under six years old. However, these young guests can enjoy all activities at our park. We ask older kids to be mindful and careful when younger jumpers are passing by. This is also important for new jumpers who are still a bit unsure or unsteady.
- Report any cleanliness issues to a staff member right away. We’re committed to keeping all jump areas sanitized. Additionally, we want to make sure our bathrooms are clean. Let us know about an area that needs attention.
- Wait your turn. Some areas are best for one person at a time. Wait for the jumper in front of you to finish.
- Keep food and drink in the concessions area. Our café is perfect for a quick break when you need to refuel. Don’t bring these items to the jump areas.
Keep in mind that we must have waivers on hand for all jumpers. Guests who are under 18 years old must have a parent sign a waiver. Without a waiver, you won’t be able to jump.
Rockin’ Jump Tickets and Memberships at Jumpy Place Near Me
Are you ready to enjoy Rockin’ Jump with your friends and family? You can get your tickets online now! This allows you to avoid the wait at the door, even on busy weekends and evenings. All ages can jump at Rockin’ Jump (yes, even parents!).
If you love jumping at our park, you can also consider a monthly membership. When you become a Rockin’ Jump member, you can bounce every single day for less than $2 per day. Members can walk in during any open jump time. Learn more about memberships here. Feel free to contact us with any questions you might have.