When you spend quality time together as a family, you can make sure you stay connected with your kids. However, it isn’t always easy to find affordable options that all ages will enjoy. That’s where we come in. At Rockin’ Jump, we have something for everyone at great prices. If you’re looking for things to do near me in the Triad area, we’re a unique choice.
Rockin’ Jump Attractions
Here at Rockin’ Jump in Winston-Salem, we have several indoor trampoline attractions. Kids of all ages love Rockin’ Jump because of the wide variety of things to do. Here is just a taste of what we offer:
- Main Jump Arena – This is our fun zone that kids of all ages can enjoy. Our jump staff monitors the court to ensure all jumping is safe.
- Double Slingshot – One of our newest attractions, our double slingshot flings you high into the air. You and a friend will bounce up to 20 feet high.
- Parkour Blox – If you love the speed and strength of parkour, try it with the added twist of a trampoline. You’ll be able to jump over and around our foam hurdles to test your skills.
- Stunt Bag Arena – Do you love flipping as you jump? Our stunt bag arena is the way to try new tricks in a safe way.
- Slam Dunk Zone – This arena is perfect for basketball fans. Pretend to be an NBA star as you bounce high and try to dunk.
- X-Beam – Pair up with a friend to battle with padded lances. With our X-bean court, you can test your balance to see who will be champion.
For younger kids, we also have an under-6 jump zone, an interactive play zone, and a climbing house. When you need a break from jumping, you can also spend time in the arcade or climbing the rock wall. Older kids and teens love these areas while the little ones jump. Click here to read more about our attractions.
Additionally, we have a food court if you need a snack, as well as a relaxation zone for parents. During your visit to Rockin’ Jump, we have everything covered from food to fun.
Things to Do Near Me – Rockin’ Jump Affordability
Spending time together as a family can be expensive, but it doesn’t have to be. While other attractions might cost $50+ per person for one-day tickets, Rockin’ Jump is just a fraction of the cost. In fact, tickets start at just $11.95 for an hour of open jump time. You can find our full price list here. When you visit Rockin’ Jump, things to do near me do not have to break the bank.
We also have deals and promotions to help make your time at Rockin’ Jump even more affordable. Our current specials include:
- Membership pricing – starting at just $50 for an entire month of jumping, and you can visit every day. Yes, this is less expensive than some attraction charge for a single daily ticket!
- Rockin’ Wednesdays – buy one hour, get a second hour for free
- After Dark – for just $19.95, you get two hours of blacklight jump time. Plus, each jumper gets a Rockin’ t-shirt and glow necklace. At Rockin’ Jump, we have fun and unique features every week such as live DJs, food and game tournaments.
Book your tickets now or contact us with questions about any of our Rockin’ Jump attractions or special deals. We can’t wait to see you soon. Feel free to call us at 336-896-9100.