Whether you’re a child or a parent, planning a birthday bash or themed party can be challenging. Especially, this is true if your guest list includes varying ages and tastes. Fortunately, the team at Rockin’ Jump Greensboro loves parties and all the details that accompany them. Therefore, let us help you a bit as you plan your birthday party for your child or even yourself!
Initially, it helps to have a checklist of your party goals. Here are our top 10!
Top Ten Tips to Host a Bouncing Birthday Party
- Fun! Obviously, this is a directive for every child in attendance. In fact, why not make it fun for the adults attending parties as well? At Rockin’ Jump, we take your enjoyment very seriously.
- Diverse Theme Options. Clearly, it’s nearly impossible to find one venue that fits all tastes. Consequently, we offer multiple options that aren’t just about jumping. From our new Ninja Course to our Rock-Climbing Wall, we have unique twists for birthday party activities.
- Age-Appropriate. Often, not everyone on the guest list is the same age. Siblings and parents deserve to enjoy the party too. From toddlers to grandparents, we have spots appropriate for every age.
- Food. Rarely, can you host a birthday party without tasty tidbits. All party packages include pizza and soda. Better yet, you are welcome to bring a dessert.
- Indoor. Ultimately, this is a key parameter. While the weather in NC in generally mild, we do get an occasional rain or snow shower. At our indoor arena, the weather is always perfect!
- Convenient. Finding a spot that is nearby for everyone in your party is crucial. Fortuitously, Rockin’ Jump has 2 locations in the Triad!
- Safe. Paramount to everything on your party list is safety. Our Jump Safe standards allow everyone to flip and fly in a safe environment.
- Simple. KISS- Keep It Simple Sir. From free online invitations and reservations, we keep party planning simple.
- Flexible. We provide plentiful options for your birthday bash. Feel free to include an extra child in your party. Or, add an hour to the jumping time ($8 per child in the party).
- Helpful Hosts. Every party comes with a host to set up, serve food and clean up. Consequently, you can enjoy your precious moments with guests! Nothing for parents to do but enjoy the celebration!
After Dark Parties
Keep in mind, you can also enjoy all of our fabulous attractions for your child after the sun has set. Lasers, music, strobes and contests set the weekend evenings afire with rockin’ fun. Please note that we require white or neon shirts for After Dark parties. Thus, remind your guests to wear appropriate shirts or they can purchase from our bountiful choices once they arrive.
Details and Options
Finally, a few details to consider as you book your party package. Many of our customers wonder when the deposit is due. Upon booking, we request a small deposit. On the day of the party, you can finalize the remainder of your bill. Similarly, guests wonder about our cancellation policy. While the $100 deposit is non-refundable, you can change the date of your party with advance notice.
Prior to your party, have all parents of guests sign our waiver online. Then, everyone can get to hopping, flipping and flying as soon as possible! Of course, we also offer this option at kiosks in our venue.
Today, reserve your spot online or give us a call at 336-355-1585!