Many parents can relate to the challenge of keeping their energetic children busy, especially once school is out for the summer. There are days it can be tough to find enough activities to help your children burn off their endless supply of energy, while making sure they don’t tear the house apart. Fortunately, Greensboro, NC’s Rockin’ Jump offers the perfect solution. Even the most high-energy children will meet their match at this popular kids’ indoor trampoline park. There are plenty of boredom-busting attractions for all ages, and it’s a great way to get in some exercise.
Rockin’ Jump Kids’ Indoor Trampoline Park Provides a Myriad of Entertainment Choices
Jumping on trampolines is a favored childhood memory for many people. At Rockin’ Jump, you can give your children the opportunity to experience the same type of fun-filled recreation without having to find space on your property to house your own trampoline. Plus, there is a range of other activities at the kids’ indoor trampoline park that you can count on to keep them entertained for hours.
- Open Jump Arena: As the main attraction, the open jump arena promises not to disappoint. This is where your children can jump and bounce to their heart’s content, soaring through the air and showing off their impressive acrobatic skills.
- Slam Dunk Zone: The slam dunk zone calls all aspiring NBA players into action. This is where kids can impersonate their favorite basketball player using the trampoline launch pads. It won’t take long before they’re ready to go pro.
- Foam Pit: Let your children tap into their adventurous side with a free fall into the foam pit. This is their chance to pull out their best dives and tricks in a space where they can rely on a cushiony, padded landing.
- Rock Climbing Wall: The rock climbing wall will satisfy the spirit of any thrill-seeker. Those who choose to take on the challenge are welcome to climb slow and steady, or see what kind of personal record they can set for reaching the top.
- Dodge ball: Who doesn’t appreciate a good game of dodge ball? The kids’ indoor trampoline park takes this classic competition to new heights, as players do everything in their power to keep from getting hit while trying to maintain a bouncing balance.
- X Beam Jousting: This is your child’s opportunity to see if they have what it takes to become the next American Gladiator. The first competitor to knock their opponent off the beam gets to take bragging rights home to their family and friends.
- Human Hamster Ball: Why should hamsters get to have all the fun? Now, children can see what’s like to run, bump, and bounce their way around in a life-sized inflated ball just like the cute, cuddly creatures.
All the Fun You Can Imagine Having in Greensboro, NC Packed Into One Place
Rockin’ Jump is Greensboro’s premier kids’ indoor trampoline park. Whether you’re looking for somewhere unique to pass the time on a summer day or need a fun birthday party venue, this is the place to be. There is also special After Dark Jump sessions held on select Friday and Saturday nights that you won’t want to miss. Be sure to check the website and Facebook page for more details.