Trying to come up with a fun activity? Whether you’re booking a party or looking for a play area, an indoor trampoline park has multiple advantages. Come inside to play and enjoy these benefits:
1. No Weather Worries in an Indoor Trampoline Park
Even though summer is fast approaching, being outside isn’t always an option. Stormy weather and heat can hamper your outdoor fun. Don’t be a slave to the elements; plan some playtime inside.
2. Comfort-Controlled Environment
Whatever the weather, parents can relax in air-conditioned spaces with comfortable seating. You needn’t worry about slapping away mosquitos or kids overheating. If you feel like getting some exercise too, without breaking much of a sweat, join in. The trampolines are open for all ages!
3. Variety of Activities for Various Ages and Personalities
No matter how much playmates have in common, not everyone likes the same thing. Choosing a location with a variety of activities ensures that everyone can find something that they enjoy.
Rockin’ Jump Greensboro has a smorgasbord of activities suited for multiple ages and personalities. Join the glowing fun of hopping among the neon lights of Greensboro After Dark. Or, try some of the other best attractions Greensboro has to offer:
- Bashball – Climb into a life-sized inflatable ball-exclusively available at Rockin’ Jump Greensboro!
- Slam Dunk Zone – Launch yourself into high flying pro-dunking
- Dodge Ball Arena – Battle buddies in a bouncing remake of a classic game
- Open Jump – Practice, jump and play as you wish
- X-Beam Jousting – Challenge your friends to a little friendly competition
- Rock Climbing Wall – Race to the top to beat the buzzer
- Foam Pit – Soar, flip and dive into a pit of cushioned fun
- 6 and Under Area – Keep it calmer in our jumping area zoned for our younger guests
- Arcade – Take a breather with some fan favorites
4. Less Stress While Watching the Kids
Being indoors has several benefits in itself. First, since you are inside a corral of walls, it’s easier to keep an eye on your playful pack. Second, you don’t have to worry about the unexpected. There are no rocks to trip upon at an indoor trampoline park. Pokey sticks and crawly critters tend to stay outdoors. And, third, no sunscreen slathering is necessary!
5. Happy Clients!
If you still need another reason to visit our Greensboro attraction, Susan Lively says it best in her Facebook testimonial:
“Another great day! I was worried about After Dark, thinking it would mostly be teens. My fears were for nothing. There were kids and adults of all ages. Everyone played well together. After months of begging, I finally gave in to my 9-yr.-old daughter and took her to After Dark. Now, I want to do her birthday party during After Dark! I’ll bring her more often, too. Wish I could every weekend! Everyone is so nice who works there. My daughter was asleep right after pulling out of the parking lot. Lol.”