We all love the excitement and joy our child gets from their own birthday party. However, the stress and hassle of preparing and organizing a party is sometimes overwhelming. In addition, you may ponder whether you did enough to make it memorable for your child and guests. That is why the greatest kids birthday party places near me are at Rockin’ Jump Trampoline Park of Greensboro!
Why a Birthday Party at Rockin’ Jump is Better Than One at Home
- Less pre-party shopping and planning – With a party package, you receive party invitations, food and a dedicated party room. You do not have to shop around for games to play and other party necessities.
- High energy kids not in your house – Of course, no matter what ages your kid’s guests are, when there is a group of them the play energy is high! Save your home and sanity by allowing them to release this energy at a trampoline park.
- No set-up or clean-up – Your party host will take care of setting up your party before you arrive. When the festivities are over, the host will also clean up. Thus, you have saved time, energy and can go home to your still-clean house!
- Entertainment is no longer your responsibility – At an indoor trampoline park, there are multiple attractions to entertain guests for the duration of the party. They will not want to leave!
- You get to enjoy visiting with other parents instead of hosting – You receive a host that will guide the party play along. There is no need to worry about what the kids should do or what comes next. Instead, you get to enjoy visiting with the other guests.
- All this for the same cost or less – There are three birthday party levels. The choice depends on your birthday party needs and wants. At a home birthday party, you would have to buy things individually. That often adds up quickly to a higher cost than you expected. Furthermore, you would be spending money on gas and your precious time shopping for all those items. For an all-inclusive price, you receive food, entertainment, party supplies and more!
- Voted #1 kid’s birthday place – Rockin’ Jump of Greensboro is the #1 kid’s birthday place! Triad Moms on Main readers voted and Rockin’ Jump won several times. You cannot go wrong with a party there!
Ways to Create New Memories on Your Kid’s Birthday
- Dodge ball game – Gather up your guests and split them into two teams. On the other hand, you could split into teams of kids against the adults. Either way you team up, an annual game of trampoline dodge ball will be memorable!
- Free-style jumping – Let the kids use their imagination on this one. There are is no limit to the fun and style of jumping in the jump zone. Everyone will enjoy spending time in this area.
- Dunking contest – Challenge you friends to a basketball game like no other. With the assistance of a trampoline, who can make a dunk shot?
- Rock-climbing abilities – Another memorable challenge is at the indoor rock wall! Will the birthday kid make it to top first? Whoever makes it to the top first will have the bragging rights for a year. Will they be able to hold on to that winning title at next year’s birthday party?
- Arcade game tournament – Do they need a break from the thrill and exhaustion of jumping? Try to earn the most tickets from the arcade games. Then again, have a tournament to see who is the best at playing the same game.
Best Kids Birthday Party Places Near Me Are at Rockin’ Jump
Few places in town give all-inclusive party packages, plus indoor high-energy fun! Lasting fun-filled memories happen at Rockin’ Jump birthday parties. One happy parent, Brandi, had this to say about her son’s birthday party. “We celebrated my son’s 11th birthday there. Our hostess, Tyla, was awesome. It was a great experience. I highly recommend the After Dark Party at the park. The kids had a blast. It was worth every penny.”
When you are looking up indoor kids birthday party places near me for your child’s birthday, look up Rockin’ Jump. Their birthday packages, prices, customer service and level of fun are unmatched! Contact them today or go online to book the next birthday party in your family.