Here in the Triad area of North Carolina, there is no shortage of things to do near me with the kids. However, many activities are weather-dependent. At Rockin’ Jump, you can enjoy time together without worrying about the rain, temperature or snow. Our indoor park has several attractions, all included in the ticket price. Best of all, a ticket to Rockin’ Jump won’t break the bank. We’re an affordable option for the entire family to bounce together.
Why Families love Rockin’ Jump
We aren’t just an affordable, weather-proof activity. Here are some of the other top reasons that parents love bringing the family to Rockin’ Jump:
There’s something for everyone.
At Rockin’ Jump, you’ll find a huge variety of attractions and activities (keep reading to learn more!). We take pride in having something for everyone. While most of our jumpers tend to be 7-12 years old, we also have options for toddlers and teens. Even adults love Rockin’ Jump! If you don’t like jumping, don’t worry. We have lounge areas where you can watch instead of participating.
Rockin’ Jump helps your family stay active.
When you choose sedentary activities for your family, you don’t get the health benefits of a day at Rockin’ Jump. Burn some calories and build muscle at our trampoline park. It’s a workout for the whole body, and you won’t even realize it. Most importantly, because we are indoors, you don’t have to worry about the heat causing problems with your workout. During the summer, traditional outdoor parks can be unsafe for more than a few minutes. Actually, any outdoor activity can be dangerous, even with proper hydration. Of course, in the winter, cold temperatures can make active play outside dangerous due to ice. So, an indoor activity is a practical, safe choice.
You can meet new friends at Rockin’ Jump.
While some groups of friends come to Rockin’ Jump together, we’re also a great place to meet new friends. Kids of all ages love bouncing here, and our staff encourages new friends to play together. We’re also the perfect spot to meet up for a play date. When you meet at Rockin’ Jump, you don’t have to worry about a clean house or finding something to do. Additionally, we even have special bounce times for homeschool families. This allows kids to socialize while getting active. Our homeschool jump times happen once a month. Click here to learn more.
Activities and Attractions at Rockin’ Jump
The first thing you’ll notice at Rockin’ Jump is our huge open jump court. However, this is not the only activity at our indoor trampoline park. Here are some of the other indoor attractions you’ll find at our indoor trampoline park:
- Double Slingshot: This exhilarating ride flings you high into the air. Along with a friend, if you choose, you’ll soar up to 20 feet high.
- Parkour Blox: Do you love trying out new parkour moves? If so, our parkour blox are for you. These foam blocks make vaulting and hurdling safe and easy. How fast can you get from one end of the court to the other?
- Stunt Bag Arena: Let’s see your best flips! With our giant stunt bag, you can practice flips safely. So, don’t be afraid to go for that extra crazy jump! Our staff will spot you to make sure that you safely land in the inflated stunt bag pit.
- Dodge Ball: You’ve never seen this classic game like this before. With our trampolines, dodge ball is double the fun. You can team up with new friends or bring a group to play.
- Lazer Frenzy: This maze game tests your agility and navigational skills. When you enter the laser maze, objects and lights will immediately surround you. Can you get to the other end of the maze, James Bond style?
- Slam Dunk Zone: Pretend to be your favorite NBA player in this area. We have baskets that can only be reached by bouncing high. Slam dunk the ball like a pro!
- X-Beam: Who will reign as X-beam champion? With this game, you and a friend will battle head to head with padded lances. Push the other person off the beam to win. Don’t worry; a large inflated stunt bag will cushion the fall.
- Rock-Climbing Wall: Race to the top! When you need a break from jumping, our rock wall will put your strength to the test. We have challenges for multiple skill levels, so don’t worry if you aren’t a rock-climbing expert.
- Interactive Play Area: This area project images on the floor for a truly unique play experience. Kids of all ages can challenge a friend or play solo in the interactive play area.
- Arcade: Our arcade is filled with all the classics, including skee ball and video games. You can even earn tickets to win some fun prizes.
With so many activities, you can easily spend all day at Rockin’ Jump. Parents, we also have a relaxation zone with massage chairs so you can watch the kids having fun. Or, jump alongside them! We welcome jumpers of all ages.
Click here to take a virtual tour of our facility. You can see all our attractions to get excited for your visit.
Activities for Younger Jumpers
Speaking of activities for all ages, did you know that we have special areas specifically for younger jumpers? Our two 6-and-under zones help kids feel confident at our park. Let’s face it: sometimes older kids can get a little wild. To help toddlers jump safely, head to the 6-and-under jump court. This is a smaller section of our normal open jump court just for toddlers and their parents.
Additionally, you and your toddler can enjoy the 6-and-under Climbing House. This play area has climbing activities and a fun slide. It’s the perfect way for younger jumpers to take a quick play break from bouncing.
Want free reign of the entire facility? Our younger guests and their parents can join us for Rockin’ Tots! This event takes place every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday. It’s the best time to jump with little ones. From 9:00 AM to Noon, Rockin’ Jump is only open to jumpers under 6 years old. Even more exciting, we’re happy to announcing that Rockin’ Tots is just $5 per person for 2 hours of jump time. (Keep in mind that at least one parent must jump during Rockin’ Tots). You can learn more about Rockin’ Tots here.
Events and Things to Do Near Me for Older Kids
Are your kids older than six? We have events for you too. Most events are open to all ages, including adults. However, some are for specific age groups. Make sure to check out specific event pages for more information.
- After Dark: Join us for this fun evening event every Friday and Saturday. At After Dark, you’ll jump in a completely new environment. You’ll jump by the glow of black lights and lasers. Every week is different. Often, we also have a live DJ, interactive games, contests, video game tournaments, raffles, special guests, and more.
- Parents Night Out: This event is specifically for ages 5-12. On the first Saturday of every month, you can drop off the kids to enjoy a night out. Think of us as the coolest babysitter in town. Kids will enjoy the park, as well as special challenges. We’ll even include dinner. Best of all, when you pick them up at 10 PM, they’ll be more than ready for bed! Reservations are required for Parents Night Out.
- Rockin’ Wednesdays: Who doesn’t love a deal? During Rockin’ Wednesdays, you’ll get two hours of jump time for the price of one. This is the best time to check out our facility if you’ve never been here before.
- Adventure Camp: Kids aged 5-12 can enjoy a full or half day of Adventure Camp at Rockin’ Jump. No two days are the same. Our camp counselors supervise kids as they jump, participate in games, do crafts, and more. Make school breaks hassle-free with our Adventure Camp.
- Game Tournaments: Compete for your chance to win prizes. At our game tournaments, we provide the consoles, headsets, and controllers or you can bring your own. Players aged 7+ can compete, and all skill levels are invited. Plus, you’ll get access to Rockin’ Jump After Dark when you join the tournament. So, even if you don’t win, you’ll still have a great time jumping.
In addition to public events, we also hold private events. You can book a birthday party, which gives your guests bounce time plus access to a private party room. Every birthday party comes with pizza and soda. Additionally, we have theme options and gift bags available. You don’t have to worry about finding things to do near me for your next party. Rockin’ Jump is the location and the activity all in one!
Also, we host corporate events, field trips, church groups, sorority/fraternity events, and more. We even host lock-ins and have other opportunities to rent the entire facility. Click here to learn all about our group events and request a quote for your next event.
Tickets and Membership Options
At Rockin’ Jump, we have multiple ticket options available. However, in all cases, we strive to keep prices low. We believe that families shouldn’t break the bank to enjoy a fun day together. So, a day at Rockin’ Jump costs much less than other activities, such as amusement parks.
And, keep in mind that at Rockin’ Jump, you never have to worry about the weather ruining your day out. Here in North Carolina, the winters can be very cold and the summers can be dangerously hot. At our park, you’ll enjoy a cool climate-controlled environment. Yes, we’re open even when it is raining! Plus, no more worries about the dangers of a slippery, wet monkey bars or hot slide. Enjoying fun things to do near me should be safe… and at Rockin’ Jump, it is.
Ticket prices for open jumps are as follows:
- 60 Minutes of Jump Time: $12.99
- 90 Minutes of Jump Time: $16.99
- 120 Minutes of Jump Time: $21.99
- Daily Jump Pass: $24.99
Keep in mind that these prices are subject to change and do not reflect event pricing. Check out this page for up-to-date ticket prices. Or, give us a call at 336-355-1585 in Greensboro or 336-896-9100 in Winston-Salem.
Additionally, we have monthly memberships available. With a monthly membership, you can jump every single day for up to 2 hours. Our monthly memberships are just $50 per person. We also have 90-day member passes for $150. When you’re a member, it costs less than $2 to jump at our park every day. Learn more about memberships now.
Before you buy a membership, feel free to stop in for a single day jump. We’re open for walk-in jumpers during our open jumps and some events. However, to get the time you really want, it is best to book your ticket in advance. When you book in advance, you can be sure that you won’t have a long wait at the facility. Even on weekends, when the lines can get long, you’ll breeze right in because you have your advance pass. Click here to book tickets for our open jump times and upcoming events. Or, click here to contact us with any questions you may have about our facility.